Rail Traffic Controller Vol 1
CLEARANCE ITEM May have imperfect packaging but comes with a full 12 month warranty*
From Excalibur's range of train simulator games for PC, Rail Traffic Controller Vol 1 allows you to take on the job of the track system controller on your own network!
Take on the challenge of setting timetables and routes to ensure that your network is working efficientlyThis simulation will provide you with many hours of entertainment as you delve into the intricacies of railway network management. Getting started is easy but as you gain more experience, you can activate additional expert options.
Features of Rail Traffic Controller Vol 1:
- Highly detailed simulation of the GRS-NX panel from 1965 (Arnhem)
- Setting and closing of train routes with realistic equipment sound effects
- 100 points, 95 signals, 145 tracks and 8 platforms
- Comprehensive timetable with international train traffic compiled using data from 1965!
- Enhanced communication and shunting control system
- Expert options with overhead wire switching, track maintenance, duty system, train delays
- Highly detailed simulation of train driving and staff behavior
- In addition to the manual there are 9 instruction films that explain panel operation
The simulation is equipped with a comprehensive shunting control system that allows in-depth supervision of shunting operations and manipulation of all details (total control) of train operations. Don't worry - as long as you adhere to the timetable, the train drivers will know exactly what they have to do. It's time to take on the challenge, if you dare! Three different control areas are waiting to be transferred to your capable hands: Arnhem, Mathilde (German language only) and Cologne (German language only). A full working tutorial version of Lodelo is also included.
|Operating System||Windows XP(SP3) / Vista / 7|
|Processor||Intel 2 GHz or greater|
|Memory||1 GB system memory|
|Graphics||Dedicated graphics card with 128 MB memory|
|Hard Drive||1 GB available space|
* This does not affect your statutory rights