X Plane 11 + Aerosoft Airport Collection
X-Plane 11 is the world’s most comprehensive and powerful flight simulator for PC offering the most realistic flight model available plus over 8000 airports and airfields around the world.
This new updated 11thEdition boasts a much more immersive experience owing to the new rendering engine “Physically Based Rendering” which literally makes the whole simulated world appear in a new light. The brand-new sound engine delivers high quality 3D surround sound that works on a global scale that responds to the physics around you. This new engine is also fully usable and extendable with third party add-ons.
All of the content of X-Plane 11 has been enhanced and expanded. There are new aircraft with faithfully recreated 3D cockpits and extensive documentation, from small private planes such as the Cessna 172SP to the beasts of the sky like the Boeing 737.
X-Plane 11 is recognised as the most modern flight simulator available on the market today.
Closer to reality than ever before.
New to X-Plane 11:
- Newly designed UI and control set up has a preview panel with added hardware pre-sets
- Physically Based Rendering engine for considerably enhanced lighting and water effects
- New city sceneries from Europe and North America
- Upgraded roads and global scenery from new Open Street Map material
- Interactive flight school tutorial is now based in the X-Plane simulation for an easy introduction to flying
- Exclusive to Aerosoft Airport Pack – six additional airports, Lugano, Toulouse, Weeze, Manchester, Maastricht-Aachen and Svolvær
Microsoft Windows: 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit), Linux
Mac: OS 10.10+
|Processor||Dual Core Intel Core i3, i5, i7 or comparable with at least 3 GHz|
|Memory||At least 8 GB RAM|
|Graphics||At least 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 11|
|Hard Drive||20 - 65 GB, depending on the number of installed world sceneries|
|Other||Broadband Connection require to enter your registration key (provided) to receive regular updates.|