Honeycomb Aeronautical Alpha Flight Controller / Yoke
Honeycomb Aeronautical Alpha Flight Controls is one of the most advanced yokes currently available for PC flight simulation. It was designed to fulfil the requirements of both flight simulation users and student or full-time pilots. The aerospace-grade internal components feature realistic ergonomics for a true flying experience.
The high-quality mechanics offer a realistic full 180° turn radius with a self-centring mechanism with no dead zone to control the aileron. Lengthwise, the steel shaft allows for 15 cm of travel. The mechanism is all metal for extra durability.
The Yoke has a switch panel with master, alternator, avionics, and light switches. It is equipped with red LED backlight to be easily operable at night. Furthermore, it includes an ignition switch as can be found in piston-engine aircraft.
On the left handle, you will find two buttons, two 2-way hat switches, and a push to talk button, while the right handle features two 2-way and an 8-way switch as well as a button.
Due to suitable mounting points and brackets, the Alpha Flight Controls are compatible with other Honeycomb and Saitek products.
The included driver and configuration software comes with individual profile settings for various aircraft and is compatible with Windows and macOS.
- Aerospace-grade internal components
- Realistic ergonomics
- 180° turn radius, self-centring
- Switch panel with backlight
- Numerous switches and buttons
- Durable construction
- 5-year warranty and free lifetime support
- Mounting points and brackets for other Honeycomb and Saitek products
- Designed and developed in California by pilots and aerospace engineers
- Sleeve: 44,8 x 31,4 x 23,7 cm
- Carton: 46,2 x 32,7 x 25,5 cm
|Microsoft Windows, macOS
|USB plug and play
Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D, XPlane 11, Flight Sim World